Saturday, February 17, 2007

About 'A Clueless Cook' & More

Welcome to "A clueless cook". Right now, We are a mother - son team trying to teach and learn (respectively), the intricacies and the magic of Indian cooking. I hope my daughter would join us soon.
I was a perfect candidate for my blog title for a good part of my life. I don't wish my kids to be the same. I want them to be self - reliant when it comes to the cooking part by the time they start to live on their own. I don't want them to miss home cooked food. So, I have started teaching my son simple, basic things in Indian cooking. He is definitely enjoying it. This is going to be an online journal of his (& mine as well) adventures in our kitchen.

By the way, did I mention that my son is a bright, eight year old kid who is a third grader?

Print this post

3 comments:

Pooja Na(i)rayan said...

Talk about giving kids headstart. When we think of future we think of college eductaion fund etc. But u r giving him a valuable lesson. Kuddos

Myka Iyer said...

I am searching for chocolate recipes. If you find an interesting one, do share. :)

Srivalli said...

This is really awesome space Suma, wish you get more time to update..